There is a Career for everybody

(Girija Nair, Founder, Kindlecareer.com)


Aptitude-ITI
Assessment starts from 500/- only, Counselling Charges Extra.


There is a Career for everybody


Aptitude Test

Business Fitment Test

Personality Test

Aptitude-ITI
Assessment starts from 500/- only.

Career Guidance & Career counselling

Career Counselling, today is no longer what course to do, but is all about “True Career Guidance”, as a mere course selection does not spell, Career. A true career planning done with careful study of the student’s ability through simple psychometric tests and later mapping it with the course which guarantees a market opportunity mapped Career is what Career Guidance all about. Career planning without psychometric tests is akin to hearing a sermon on different careers without knowing what is right for oneself. Career Guidance, therefore has its essential elements like a psychometric test, a seasoned professional of the sector to ensure that the student or professional receives the latest and relevant information on the career that is derived through a data based process. The latest in the bandwagon is online career counselling. Apt for these times as the process is technology driven.

 

What to do when Board results are round the corner ? What after 10th ? What after 12th ?

  • The marks are way too low than expected
  • The subject combos viz PCM, PCMB, PCB are way too low than expected
  • In tune with these marks, the expectation on the entrances also go down
  • The aggregate is also not as expected
  • Worries about alternate careers begin
  • Insecure about admission to desired course and college
  • Seeking admission to lesser known colleges
  • Seeking help of admission counselors
  • Got the expected marks
  • Pretty sure about admission into desired course and college

 

Of these ten scenarios, last two happen to just about 10% of the student population. The rest of the 90% are left to grapple with the first eight scenarios. The common questions therefore are , What after 12th, Are there any alternate career opportunities after 12th, What should I do after 10th viz career after 10th and so on.

It is here that professional career counseling should be done. Professional, because a correct route of career guidance and career counseling is through the tried and tested route of psychometric or aptitude tests and a counselor or a career advisor who has a vast exposure to careers through his own experience

Landing in a wrong course ultimately results in landing in a wrong career. This is when career switch needs crop up, generally in a situation where one thinks of career after 40. Changing career after 40 is a challenge, but nevertheless, is a good thing to do, as then you are walking on a long journey of at least another 20 years with joy and satisfaction.

Landing in a wrong course ultimately results in landing in a wrong career. This is when career switch needs crop up, generally in a situation where one thinks of career after 40. Changing career after 40 is a challenge, but nevertheless, is a good thing to do, as then you are walking on a long journey of at least another 20 years with joy and satisfaction.

Career change after 40, even if it is tough, given the higher resistance to change at that age, but if there a will , there is definitely a way. Seek that way, walk on it and you will never regret. Just ensure you are have the backing of a career mentor and you will get there, eventually.

career counselling

OUR PANEL OF CAREER MENTORS 

Customer Reviews

2000 students impacted in six months and rapidly growing…